While I never owned anything personalized, I love the idea of a monographed or a personalized accessory. It adds that luxurious touch at an affordable cost. I do, on the other hand, decorate with text. From old street signs, vintage eye doctor charts and pillows.
From the left:
- A runner with a poem on it by famed 17th century French fabulist, Jean de La Fontaine. Available at: Ballard Designs Runners start at $139.00 full sized rugs are available as well.
- This vintage, black and white street sign of Chicago lists the locations that every traveler should visit on a trip to The Windy City. This giclee by Zoey Riley. A Z Gallerie exclusive 60 x 30 $379.95
- Monogramed Mugs, available at ANTHROPOLGIE $1.95
- The "A-Natural" tote bag and Purse available at Alphabetbags.com from $16.08
- Monographed pillows from Bed Bath and Beyond Starting at 9.99
- Pottery barn itialian white serving bowl Starting at $69.95
- The Classic Hotel Table Runner available at the Monograph Shop via Pottery Barn from $16.00